The Rams began their pre-draft visits Monday with a guest list that included Ohio State offensive tackle Mike Adams, Oklahoma State wide receiver Justin Blackmon, Mississippi State defensive tackle Fletcher Cox, and North Alabama cornerback Janoris Jenkins.
Teams are allowed to bring in as many as 30 draft prospects for visits. In addition, teams can have a “local day” for area prospects.
Under former general manager Billy Devaney, the Rams brought in all of the so-called “top 30” visits over a two- or three-day period.
But under new general manager Les Snead, the visits are being staggered over a two-week period.
Among the other prospects scheduled to visit accorning to Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:
* Dwight Bentley, CB, Louisiana-Lafayette
* Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
* Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
* Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
* Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
* Mychal Kendricks, LB, California
* Kelechi Osemele, G/T, Iowa State
* Rueben Randle, WR, LSU
* Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
* Alameda Ta’amu, DT, Washington